The Apogee MiC Plus is a USB cardioid condenser microphone designed to provide easy setup and high-resolution audio for singers, podcasters, video bloggers, and musicians in home recording rooms, project studios, and portable setups. Its cardioid polar pattern attenuates signal from behind the microphone to minimize room reflections in the recording. The internal A/D converter supports resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz.
No configuration or installation is necessary; just connect the MiC Plus to a compatible computer running Mac OS X or Windows or to an iOS device. It handles a high maximum SPL of 130 dB and allows you to easily set your recording level via the gain knob, which offers push-to-mute functionality. Plug in headphones to the 3.5mm headphone jack and monitor with zero latency. Multi-color LEDs indicate input level and more.
The MiC Plus ships with a tabletop tripod stand, mic stand adapter clip, and USB and Lightning cables.
Apogee MiC Plus Features
- No configuration required
- Resolution up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- Condenser element with cardioid polar pattern
- 3.5mm headphone monitoring jack
- Blend control allows for zero-latency monitoring
- 46 dB of mic preamp gain
- Gain control with push-to-mute function
- Multi-color LEDs indicate status, input level, and Blend mode
- High maximum SPL of 130 dB
- Compatible with Mac OS X, Windows, and iOS
- Includes USB Type-A, USB Type-C, and Lightning cables
- Includes tabletop tripod stand and mic stand adapter clip
- Made in the U.S.A.