Meet the LightCaster™ W-DMX® 2.4 GHz wireless DMX system. A typical setup would consist of a Lightcaster™ WDMX™Transceiver (to transmit signal) and at least one LightCaster™W-DMX® Receiver to receive the signal. Users can expect an outstanding wireless range of up to 500 meters (line-of-sight) for any of their DMX512 compliant equipment, and leave any worries behind concerning loss of signal due to its built-in FHSS technology (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum).
Setting up wireless DMX with the LightCaster™ W-DMX® is a very simple procedure. Each of the units have a single function control button, plus a power, DMX, and mode status LED indicator. Each unit also features an integrated clamp for mounting to 2″ truss, is housed in a durable anodized aluminum casing, and is equipped with a powerCON®compatible power connection.
Lightcaster W-DMX Features
- One button operation 2.4Ghz W-DMX® wireless system
- W-DMX G5 Protocol – backward compatible with G4S/G3
- Compatible with all DMX512 compliant equipment
- FHSS (Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum) technology
- powerCON® compatible power input
- Integrated clamp for mounting to 2″ truss