The CAD GXL1200 Cardioid Condenser Microphone features a small diaphragm condenser configuration with a cardioid pattern for minimizing noise, ambiance, and feedback. It is designed for general instrument pick up and can also be used with vocals. There is a high SPL handling, enabling loud audio signals to be reproduced without noise or distortion. The CAD GLX1200 is housed in a slim profile enclosure for spot capturing vocals and instruments such as guitar, strings, wood winds, overheads, cymbals, and percussion. The package includes a microphone clip and a protective pouch.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing noise and ambiance at the off-axis sections of the microphone capsule.
- High Sensitivity and SPL Handling
- High sensitivity, linear frequency response, and high SPL handling allow the microphone to be used in most recording or sound reinforcement applications.
CAD GXL1200 Features
- Transducer: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 30 Hz to 20 kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level: 17 dB A-Weighted
- Maximum SPL: 135 dB SPL
- THD: 1%
- Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Sensitivity: -36 dBV/Pa
- Operating Current Consumption: 4.0 mA
- Operating Voltage: 48 V