The CAD GXLV 2-Channel Handheld and Bodypack VHF Wireless System includes a RXGXLV 2-channel wireless receiver, a TXHGXLV handheld microphone transmitter, a TXBGXLV bodypack transmitter, a WXHM headworn condenser mic, and a WXGTR guitar cable adapter. It is set to CAD’s J frequency band at 187.75 and 205.75 MHz.
The handheld and bodypack transmitters each have on/off and mute switches, and are powered by a single 9-volt battery for approximately 10 hours of operation. The included headworn mic and guitar cable adapter allow you to use the bodypack transmitter for vocals as well as instruments.
The receiver features 3 output options for flexibility – an XLR for channel A, a 1/4″ out for channel B, and an XLR mix output of channels A and B.
CAD GXLV 2-Channel Handheld Features
- Two discrete channels of wireless packaged in one receiver chassis
- Each channel has RF and AF indicator lights that indicate the presence of connectivity and audio source
- VHF frequency operation
- Advanced dipole antenna technology for increased operating range
- Transmitters are powered by a single 9-volt battery and run for approximately 10 hours
- Handheld transmitter features battery life indicator
- Bodypack transmitter includes headworn microphone and guitar cable