Get the Focusrite 18i20 (3rd Gen) 8 mic preamp interface, the Novation Launchkey 25 USB MIDI controller, 2 XLN Audio keyboard patches (2 out of 4 available), Avid Pro Tools First & Ableton Live Lite for one low price!
Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 USB Audio Interface (3rd Gen)
Housed in a 1U rack-mountable enclosure, the third-generation Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 boasts extensive simultaneous I/O consisting of eight mic preamps, 18 inputs and 20 outputs in total. Take your studio to the next level with the 18i20, offering superior sound quality, talkback functionality and onboard speaker switching. Improved A-D and D-A conversion ensures your recordings and playback will sound clear and pronounced up to 24-bit/192kHz, vital to helping you perfect your mix.
The Scarlett 18i20 features eight of Focusrite’s third-generation Scarlett mic preamps: with optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of their original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal or acoustic recordings a brighter and more open sound. There’s also a pad on every mic preamp to accommodate higher-level signals without clipping.
The two front panel high-headroom instrument inputs allow you to record guitars and basses without any clipping or unwanted distortion. Speaker-switching technology allows you to switch between main and alt monitors to get a new perspective on your mix, and the new built-in talkback mic lets you communicate with your recording artist at the touch of a button, helping you capture that perfect take.
A pair of virtual loopback inputs allows you to capture a stereo feed of any combination of hardware input and software playback channels –making podcasting, live streaming and sampling tasks easier. Scarlett 18i20 is designed to stand up to days on the road and connects straight to your Mac® or PC via USB cable.
It comes with all the software tools you need to get started: two comprehensive digital audio workstations, Ableton Live Lite and Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack; Softube’s Time and Tone Bundle; Focusrite’s Red Plug-in Suite; a choice of one of four of XLN Audio’s Addictive Keys. If that wasn’t enough, Focusrite has partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen. interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting a new Splice account.
Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favorite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use Splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores.
And as with all Focusrite products, you’ll also benefit from membership of their Plug-in Collective offering free software downloads and generous discounts, as well as a two-year warranty and award-winning customer support.
Scarlett 18i20 Features
- Eight of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
- Four monitor outputs with anti-thump technology and speaker switching, and onboard talkback functionality with built-in, front panel talkback mic.
- Eight balanced line inputs for connecting synthesizers, drum machine and other line-level sources
- Connectivity: USB Type-C
- Protocol: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Rack Mount (1U)
- Simultaneous I/O: 18 x 20
- A/D Resolution: 24 bit/192kHz
- Number of Preamps: 8
- Number of Pads: 8
- Phantom Power: YES
- Instrument Inputs:
- Line Inputs: 8
- Analogue Outputs: 10
- Headphone Outputs: 2
- Main/Alt Speaker Switching: YES
- Talkback: YES
- Digital Inputs: S/PDIF & 2 x ADAT
- Digital Outputs: S/PDIF & 2 x ADAT
- Loopback: YES
- MIDI I/O: YES
- Bus Powered: NO
- Included PSU: YES
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
- Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite
- A choice of 1 of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective
Novation Launchkey 25 MK3 USB MIDI Keyboard Controller (25-Key)
The Novation Launchkey 25 MK3 is an intuitive and fully integrated 25-key USB MIDI keyboard controller optimized for portability and tight integration with Ableton Live, which now features a dedicated button for activating the Capture MIDI function, plus track arm, quantize, click, and loop controls. The 16 improved velocity-sensitive, multicolored, backlit trigger pads provide greater control over dynamics and can be used to launch loops, samples, and more, while the eight knobs enable access to mixer functions and instrument/effect parameters. The USB-powered controller is compatible with a variety of DAWs and apps on Mac/Windows computers and iOS devices (adapter cables available separately).
The MK3 model offers expanded functionality and connectivity not found on the MK2. Pitch and modulation wheels, a flexible arpeggiator, single-finger chord triggering, and transport buttons let you spend more time creating on the controller and less time fiddling with your software. Eight Scale modes allow for deep exploration into new musical territory, by transposing keys played to notes in the scale selected. Simply choose your root note and your preferred scale, then play. Three Chord modes transform the keys and pads into an interactive surface of musical exploration, where every note played is tonally and harmonically linked. The arpeggiator lets you explore new melodies and find ideas quickly, while the mutate function reconstructs your patterns into exciting new forms.
Custom Modes simplify the relationship between controller and software. Programmable using the Novation Components browser-based tool, Custom Modes let you design the behavior of your Launchkey, with control over control assignments, MIDI routing, pad color, and much more. Utilize the full-sized 5-pin MIDI DIN output to control hardware synthesizers, drum machines, or sound modules from the Launchkey MK3.
Launchkey also has full integration with Logic and Reason, plus out of the box functionality with other DAWs, including Studio One, Cubase, and Pro Tools, via HUI. The included software bundle provides sounds, instruments, and effects to get you started and keep you inspired.
Novation Launchkey 25 MK3 Features
- Designed for Ableton Live – Immediate access to all the controls you need
- Create and play with feeling – Velocity-sensitive keyboard and 16 velocity-sensitive pads enable expressive and dynamic performance
- Get creative with chords – Three chord modes (fixed, scale, and user) let you trigger chords with one finger
- Never hit a wrong note – Scale modes transpose keys and pads to notes in the selected scale
- Capture MIDI – One-touch access to Ableton Live’s Capture MIDI feature means you’ll never lose an idea
- Get melodies moving – Powerful arpeggiator takes you to new melodic, harmonic, and rhythmic places
- Control anything MIDI – 5-pin MIDI output works with any MIDI-compatible device
- Easy-to-read screen – 16×2 character screen lets you easily see the state of what you’re controlling or selecting
- Make music immediately – Free software, including Ableton Live 10 Lite, virtual instruments, plugins, and sample packs let you start creating straight away
- Shape your sound – Tweak instruments and effects to perfection using eight rotary encoders
- Make Launchkey your own – Four Custom Modes enable you to create unique control setups for any performance or studio rig, using Novation Components
- Volume, pan, sends A/B through knobs
- Record and play
- Assign custom mapping to knobs and pads
- Track navigation
- Device control
- Capture MIDI
- Clip launch
- Clip stop
- Scene launch
- Scene navigation
- Track solo/mute
- Scripts for Ableton, Logic, and Reason (device control for Ableton, Logic, and Reason)
- HUI support for other DAWs such as Pro Tools, Reaper, and Studio One
- Control volume, pan, sends, record, play, preset, and assignable custom mapping
- Creative arpeggiator with Mutate and Deviate Rhythm options
- Multiple modes such as up, down, up/down, played, random, chord, and mutate
- Various rates including 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, and all associated triplets
- 1/2/3/4 octave modes
- O, OXO, OXXO, random, and deviate rhythms
- On/off latch
- Tempo, swing, and gate via knobs when pressing the Arp button
- Mutate mode allows access to all mutate possibilities through the knob while pressing the Arp button
- Deviate Rhythm allows access to all deviations of the rhythm through the knob while pressing the Arp button
- Three symbols at the left side reserved for future arpeggiator updates
- Includes Ableton Live Lite and works with Logic, Reason, or any HUI-compatible DAW
- Includes a powerful software bundle with sounds, instruments, and effects
- Serato Sample LE
- Spitfire Audio LABS Expressive Strings
- 1 XLN Audio Addictive Keys Virtual Instrument (you may choose from 4 available)
- Klevgrand R-verb and DAW Cassette
- AAS Session Bundle
- Two-month Splice Sounds membership
- Includes access to Sound Collective for new free content every few months