This On-Stage Pedal Board Pedal Power with Patch Cables Bundle includes the On-Stage GPB3000 Pedal Board with carrying case and the On-Stage PS801 Pedal Power Pack at one low price!
On-Stage GPB3000 Compact Pedal Board
The On-Stage Stands GPB3000 Compact Pedal Board offers guitarists an ultra-compact and portable board, perfect for the minimalist pedal rig. Measuring 18.75 in. x 6 in., this angled pedal board has the room to organize up to 5 standard-size pedals in the ideal signal flow. Its aluminum construction is lightweight yet strong. Strategic cutouts provide a versatile cable management system, while the included adhesive hook & loop strips mean pedals can be securely arranged as desired. What’s more, it all fits in its heavy duty gig-worthy bag with removable shoulder strap, and reinforced top and bottom.
On-Stage GPB3000 Features
- Aluminum construction
- Includes gig bag and adhesive hook-and-loop strips
- Dimensions: 18.75 in. x 6 in. surface
On-Stage Stands PS801 Pedal Power Pack
This On-Stage Stands PS801 Pedal Power Pack is specially designed for guitar players who want to power as many as 8 pedals at the same time. It keeps your pedal board neat and only takes up one position on an outlet strip or wall outlet. Guaranteed to work with over 90% of the effects pedals on the market, the Pedal Power Pack also includes converter plugs for virtually any 9V pedal, even Line 6 modeling pedals.
On-Stage Stands PS801 Features
- Two F6 Lines: 5.5/2.1mm DC plug (positive outside and negative inside), 6F22 9V
- battery button as female connector, used for connecting batteries to charge equipment
- L6 Line: 5.5/2.5mm DC plug, 5.5/2.1mm female connector, internal connections have
- same polarity, used for charging equipment with different sockets.
- L3 Line: 3.5mm single channel plug, 5.5/2.1mm female connector, internal connections
- have same polarity, used for charging equipment with different sockets.
- Reverse Polarity Connector: 5.5/2.1mm DC plug, 5.5/2.1mm female connector,
- opposite polarity for charging equipment with different power polarity