This On-Stage Pedal Board | Power Bank | Tuner Bundle includes the On-Stage GPB3000 Pedal Board with carrying case, the On-Stage PS901 Pedal Power Bank, and the On-Stage GTP7000 Mini Pedal Tuner at one low price!
On-Stage GPB3000 Compact Pedal Board
Designed to cut set up/tear down to a fraction of the usual time, the On-Stage GPB3000 Pedal Board lets users pre-wire their FX chains, making it the perfect choice for busy guitarists. At 18.7″ x 9″, the angled pedal board has room enough for up to 10 standard-size foot pedals or even more if using minis. Its lightweight aluminum construction makes it easy to carry, yet it stands up to the most energetic performances. Strategic cutouts provide a versatile cable management system to organize and hide power cables, while the included adhesive hook & loop strips mean pedals can be arranged as desired.
The GPB3000 includes a high-quality gig-ready bag. Custom fit for easy in/out, the padded bag protects pedals and settings during transport. An interior mesh pocket provides storage for cables, batteries, and other accessories. Transport is easy thanks to a removable shoulder strap and padded carry handle. Non-skid rubber pads on bottom of the bag round out its protective features.
On-Stage GPB3000 Pedal Board Features
- Room for 10 standard-size foot pedals
- Angled for comfortable access with feet
- Cutouts for power distribution and cable management
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- 18.7 x 9 surface
- Adhesive hook & loop strips included for custom organization
- Includes custom gig bag with shoulder strap, interior pocket, and non-skid rubber feet
On-Stage PS901 Pedal Power Bank
The On-Stage PS901 Pedal Power Bank drives an almost infinite array of guitar effect pedals. Featuring nine fully isolated, individually LED indicated outputs, the internally surge-protected PS901 also includes a five plug daisy-chain for expandability to power 13 pedals, heavy-duty, black anodized aluminum housing and a unit-comprehensive package of eight power cables, 1 reverse polarity plug, and 18V (U.S.) power supply with euro conversion adapter plugs.
PS901 Pedal Power Bank Features
- Powers up to 13 pedals with use of 5-plug daisy chain (included)
- 9 Individual outputs – 18V (1), 12V 1A (2), 9V 1A (1), 9V 100mA (5)
- Various voltage outputs to accommodate almost any pedal
- LED Indicators for each output
- Heavy duty aluminum housing
- Built-in surge protection
- Includes: 8 power cables, 1 5-plug daisy chain, 1 reverse polarity plug, 1 power adapter (US) w/ 3 Euro plug attachments
On-Stage GTP7000 Mini Pedal Tuner (Black)
Compact yet overly capable, the On-Stage GTP7000 Mini Pedal Tuner smoothly and stably integrates with your effects board, occupying minimal space. This chromatic mode tuner with 430 – 450Hz pitch range and +/- 0.5 cent tuning tolerance is powered by a 9V DC adapter. The oversized, high visibility 4 color regular, strobe or half strobe display provides easily-read note name indication, while true bypass circuitry ensures absolute signal integrity.
On-Stage GTP7000 Features
- Tuning Mode Chromatic Pitch Range 430 – 450Hz
- Tuning Tolerance ±0.5 cent
- Display 4-Color
- Power Supply 9v DC (not included)
- Dimensions 3.6″ x 1.5″ x 1.2″