This On-Stage Pedal Board | Power | Tuner Bundle includes the On-Stage GPB3000 Pedal Board with carrying case and the On-Stage PS801 Pedal Power Pack, and the On-Stage the On-Stage GTP7000 Mini Pedal Tuner at one low price!
On-Stage GPB3000 Pedal Board with Gig Bag
Designed to cut set up/tear down to a fraction of the usual time, the On-Stage GPB3000 Pedal Board lets users pre-wire their FX chains, making it the perfect choice for busy guitarists. At 18.7″ x 9″, the angled pedal board has room enough for up to 10 standard-size foot pedals or even more if using minis. Its lightweight aluminum construction makes it easy to carry, yet it stands up to the most energetic performances. Strategic cutouts provide a versatile cable management system to organize and hide power cables, while the included adhesive hook & loop strips mean pedals can be arranged as desired.
The GPB3000 includes a high-quality gig-ready bag. Custom fit for easy in/out, the padded bag protects pedals and settings during transport. An interior mesh pocket provides storage for cables, batteries, and other accessories. Transport is easy thanks to a removable shoulder strap and padded carry handle. Non-skid rubber pads on bottom of the bag round out its protective features.
On-Stage GPB3000 Pedal Board Features
- Room for 10 standard-size foot pedals
- Angled for comfortable access with feet
- Cutouts for power distribution and cable management
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- 18.7 x 9 surface
- Adhesive hook & loop strips included for custom organization
- Includes custom gig bag with shoulder strap, interior pocket, and non-skid rubber feet
On-Stage Stands PS801 Pedal Power Pack
This On-Stage Stands PS801 Pedal Power Pack is specially designed for guitar players who want to power as many as 8 pedals at the same time. It keeps your pedal board neat and only takes up one position on an outlet strip or wall outlet. Guaranteed to work with over 90% of the effects pedals on the market, the Pedal Power Pack also includes converter plugs for virtually any 9V pedal, even Line 6 modeling pedals.
On-Stage Stands PS801 Features
- Two F6 Lines: 5.5/2.1mm DC plug (positive outside and negative inside), 6F22 9V
- battery button as female connector, used for connecting batteries to charge equipment
- L6 Line: 5.5/2.5mm DC plug, 5.5/2.1mm female connector, internal connections have
- same polarity, used for charging equipment with different sockets.
- L3 Line: 3.5mm single channel plug, 5.5/2.1mm female connector, internal connections
- have same polarity, used for charging equipment with different sockets.
- Reverse Polarity Connector: 5.5/2.1mm DC plug, 5.5/2.1mm female connector,
- opposite polarity for charging equipment with different power polarity
On-Stage GTP7000 Mini Pedal Tuner (Black)
Compact yet overly capable, the On-Stage GTP7000 Mini Pedal Tuner smoothly and stably integrates with your effects board, occupying minimal space. This chromatic mode tuner with 430 – 450Hz pitch range and +/- 0.5 cent tuning tolerance is powered by a 9V DC adapter. The oversized, high visibility 4 color regular, strobe or half strobe display provides easily-read note name indication, while true bypass circuitry ensures absolute signal integrity.
On-Stage GTP7000 Features
- Tuning Mode Chromatic Pitch Range 430 – 450Hz
- Tuning Tolerance ±0.5 cent
- Display 4-Color
- Power Supply 9v DC (not included)
- Dimensions 3.6″ x 1.5″ x 1.2″