This On-Stage Pedal Board | Power Bank | Tuner | Patch Cables Bundle includes the On-Stage GPB2000 Pedal Board with carrying case, the On-Stage PS901 Pedal Power Bank, the On-Stage GTP7000 Mini Pedal Tuner, and four 6″ instrument patch cables at one low price!
On-Stage GPB2000 Compact Pedal Board
The On-Stage Stands GPB2000 Compact Pedal Board offers guitarists an ultra-compact and portable board, perfect for the minimalist pedal rig. Measuring 18.75 in. x 6 in., this angled pedal board has the room to organize up to 5 standard-size pedals in the ideal signal flow. Its aluminum construction is lightweight yet strong. Strategic cutouts provide a versatile cable management system, while the included adhesive hook & loop strips mean pedals can be securely arranged as desired. What’s more, it all fits in its heavy duty gig-worthy bag with removable shoulder strap, and reinforced top and bottom.
On-Stage GPB2000 Features
- Aluminum construction
- Includes gig bag and adhesive hook-and-loop strips
- Dimensions: 18.75 in. x 6 in. surface
On-Stage PS901 Pedal Power Bank
The On-Stage PS901 Pedal Power Bank drives an almost infinite array of guitar effect pedals. Featuring nine fully isolated, individually LED indicated outputs, the internally surge-protected PS901 also includes a five plug daisy-chain for expandability to power 13 pedals, heavy-duty, black anodized aluminum housing and a unit-comprehensive package of eight power cables, 1 reverse polarity plug, and 18V (U.S.) power supply with euro conversion adapter plugs.
PS901 Pedal Power Bank Features
- Powers up to 13 pedals with use of 5-plug daisy chain (included)
- 9 Individual outputs – 18V (1), 12V 1A (2), 9V 1A (1), 9V 100mA (5)
- Various voltage outputs to accommodate almost any pedal
- LED Indicators for each output
- Heavy duty aluminum housing
- Built-in surge protection
- Includes: 8 power cables, 1 5-plug daisy chain, 1 reverse polarity plug, 1 power adapter (US) w/ 3 Euro plug attachments
On-Stage GTP7000 Mini Pedal Tuner (Black)
Compact yet overly capable, the On-Stage GTP7000 Mini Pedal Tuner smoothly and stably integrates with your effects board, occupying minimal space. This chromatic mode tuner with 430 – 450Hz pitch range and +/- 0.5 cent tuning tolerance is powered by a 9V DC adapter. The oversized, high visibility 4 color regular, strobe or half strobe display provides easily-read note name indication, while true bypass circuitry ensures absolute signal integrity.
On-Stage GTP7000 Features
- Tuning Mode Chromatic Pitch Range 430 – 450Hz
- Tuning Tolerance ±0.5 cent
- Display 4-Color
- Power Supply 9v DC (not included)
- Dimensions 3.6″ x 1.5″ x 1.2″
On-Stage Instrument Patch Cable 6 in (Right-angle)
The On-Stage Instrument Patch Cable 6″ PC306B takes up minimal space while providing maximum flexibility when connecting effect pedals to each other. The right-angle connectors are especially well-suited for use on pedalboards, saving valuable space between pedals.
On-Stage Instrument Patch Cable Features
- 1/4″ connectors provide compatibility with most instrument effect pedals
- Right-angle connectors save space on pedalboards