When it’s time to replace those cheap “computer” speakers with serious 2-way professional studio monitors, you’re ready for the Eris E3.5. With Kevlar low frequency transducers, low-mass silk-dome tweeters, responsive Class AB amplification, and professional acoustic-adjustment controls, the compact Eris E3.5 represents an outstanding value in its class.
Ideal for gaming and home video production, the Eris E3.5 delivers studio-quality sound yet is compact enough to fit almost anywhere. You get the flexibility of rear-panel, ¼-inch TRS and RCA inputs; front-panel 1/8 in. stereo, unbalanced line inputs for use with mobile audio devices; a convenient front-panel volume control; and an integrated headphone amplifier. Fine-adjust the speaker’s response with low- and high-frequency tuning controls. It may be small but the E3.5 is loud and clear.
Eris E3.5 Features
- Size: Nearfield
- System type: Active
- Configuration: Not Specified
- Low-frequency driver: Not Specified
- Mid-frequency driver: 3.5 in. woven Kevlar woofer
- High-frequency driver: 1 in. silk dome tweeter
- Full-range driver: Not Specified
- Driver type: Not Specified
- Frequency response: 80Hz – 20kHz
- Max peak SPL: 105dB
- Amplifier class: Class AB
- Output power: 50W
- Input connectors: Stereo TRS, RCA, 1/8 in.
- Standby mode: Not Applicable
- Acoustic space control: Yes
- Power indicator: Yes