The Audix ADX10 Miniature Electret Condenser is a high-performance professional condenser with a mount custom designed for attaching to the head joint on a flute. With a smooth uniform response over a frequency range of 40-20kHz, it offers a warm, rich sound not typical of microphones this size.
Designed for durability and simple installation, it is machined from solid brass and has Audix’s E-coat finish for low-noise handling. The ADX10-FLP operates on phantom power of 9-52V with the included APS-911 phantom power adapter. It comes complete with flute mount and above-mentioned phantom power adapter.
Audix ADX10 Features
- Miniature, high performance professional condenser microphone
- Machined from solid brass
- Audix E-coat finish
- Custom-designed flute head joint mount
- Smooth uniform response from 40-20kHz
- Can be adapted to wireless system
- Operates on phantom power of 9-52V
- Also operates in battery mode with optional power supply
- Comes with flute mount and APS911 AA Battery/Phantom Power Adapter – with on/off switch and bass roll off