The flagship of our MX PRO series, the MX4 PRO utilizes a balanced sound tuning and the resolution of four drivers to provide the ultimate in high-fidelity reference sound for stage and studio.
|Dimensions||6.250 × 4.750 × 1.500 in|
Out of stock
MX PRO in-ear monitors blur the line between universal and custom in-ears with a patent-pending fully modular design that allows all parts, customizations, and accessories to be changed or upgraded independently. Learn more about our modular system below.
– Step 1. Select MX Pro Model and Color:
Choose one of four available driver configurations.
– Step 2. Customize with Faceplates, Eartips And Accessories:
Personalize your monitors with engraved metal faceplates and take your fit and comfort to the next level with our 3D-printed custom eartips.
– Designed for The Stage, Built For The Road:
Engineered for real-world reliability, the MX PRO monitors feature a sweat-resistant design and detachable, replaceable cables. A spare cable with headset functionality is included.
– Superior Fit & Comfort:
Designed for extended listening sessions, the MX PRO monitors utilize flexible over-the-ear memory wire, providing a secure fit for all ears and eliminating the need to re-adjust your earphones.
– Sound-Isolating Design:
The sealed in-ear design and included Comply T-Series memory foam eartips reduce outside noise, enabling safer listening volumes. For even more comfort and noise isolation, upgrade to our custom-fit 3D-printed eartips.
– Headset Cable with Mic & Remote:
The included headset cable features a built-in microphone and remote, letting you seamlessly take calls and control media playback with phones and tablets.
– Lifetime Replacement:
Things don’t always go according to plan the real world. If your headphones get crushed, shredded, fried, or simply left behind at a venue we’ve got you covered. Just tell us what happened and we’ll give you a new pair at half price, no questions asked. Visit pro.meeaudio.com/LRP for more information.
– What’s In The Box:
– MX PRO In-Ear Monitors
– Stereo audio cable
– Stereo headset cable
– Carrying case with carabiner
– Comply memory foam eartips
– Silicone eartips (4 pairs)
– Shirt clips (2 pairs)
– 1/4″ (6.3mm) adapter
– User Manual
– Driver Type: triple balanced armature + moving coil hybrid
– Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
– Impedance: 12 O @ 1 kHz
– Sensitivity: 103+/-3 dB (1 mW @ 1 kHz)
– Maximum Input Power: 30mW
– Directivity: Omnidirectional
– Frequency Response: 100 Hz to 10 kHz
– Sensitivity: -42dB+/- 3dB
– Ear Coupling: Intraaural (In-ear)
– Water Resistance Rating: IPX5
– Cable Length: 51 inches (1.3m), DC detachable
– Cable Connector: 3.5mm, right angle plug
– Included Accessories: stereo audio cable, stereo headset cable, protective carrying case, Comply memory foam eartips, silicone eartips (4 pairs), shirt clips (2), xBC” adapter, user manual